Thursday, March 17, 2011

Stars and Squares

I finished Noah's Star Bunting last Sunday. It took the hubby and I almost and hour to figure out how to hang it and to actually get it up on the wall. Needless to say these star ARE NOT coming down! We had to measure the wall, then the bunting and figure out how in the world we were gonna do it. Intially, I wanted the stars to hang down, but it didn't work out that way...so here's what it looks like::

Photobucket Photobucket

And...Did I show you this yet? I don't think I have.

Photobucket

I started these a couple of weeks ago. They're for an afghan I'm calling "Peacock." The motif is from "Beyond the Square: Crochet Motifs" by Edie Eckman.

Now I'm working on a few dishcloths and scrubbies. Here's what I have so far::

PhotobucketPhotobucket

The second one is also from "Beyond the Square: Crochet Motifs"


No comments:

Post a Comment